-->

menu

Image Map

Finding My Perfect Deep Conditioner

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Keeping to my vow, this post is the first of many review/finding my staple products.
Im on a quest to find my perfect moisturising deep conditioner. Like many I have products lying around that I need to use up, so I thought why not do a little mixture of my dc's to see how my hair responds.



My deep conditioner mix includes:
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor  -Contains safflower oil, Ceramides!!!
ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Aphogee 2 minute - Some light protein to give my hair a little strength
Africas Best Herbal Oil
I parted my hair in four sections, and coated each section with extra virgin coconut oil before adding my DC mix.
I plan to deep conditioner overnight and cowash in the morning.

Keep tuned for the results!


Update
This morning I washed out the deep conditioner and I didn't cowash or add any leave ins, I just left my hair to air dry. I wanted to see how my hair responded to this only, and I can say my hair actually feels soft and moisturised. My Only problem now is do I find out how my hair responds to the Aussie + Aphogee and ORS +Aphogee separately? Or do I continue to deep condition with all three? 



I will keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...