-->

menu

Image Map

KeraPro In The UK?? Yes!!

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hello everyone!!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
The final year of university has been crazy busy for me! So many assignments, presentations and projects to do! Hence the lack of posts.

So I recently got my friend hooked onto the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Line, and whilst she was in Tk Maxx she found a litre bottle of the Daily Treatment for £10!! (I'm sure it normally sells for £30+)
 Yes £10!! I couldn't believe it when she told me, so of course I went to Tk Maxx in town, trying to hunt down these products but I couldn't find them, but could you believe they had kerapro products???
Now I'm sure you would of heard the positives reviews from Jen and Ebony on the kerapro intensive conditioner so I knew I had to grab it! Gosh I feel like it was meant to be haha.

I purchased 2 of the tubs for £6.99 each, Tk Maxx also had the regular conditioner, shampoo and elixir, but I was content with the intensive treatment. The only thing with Tk Maxx is that their stock is always changing, but UK ladies, definitely check out your nearest Tk Maxx for some hidden gems.

I cannot wait to try out this conditioner!
Stay tuned for my review :)

4 comments:

  1. O.M.G.... I was just sorting out my monthly Hair products to buy and the intensive conditioner was on the list. GURL, the way my heart is beating right now..LOL

    As I type this I'm literally sweating from going to Charing cross, London branch to get my conditioner (during my lunch break). I also picked up Hairtrition Color protect conditioner which has silk amino acids, Moringa protein raspberry extract (very similar to Vit E) this sounds really good.

    Looking forward to trying these out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Love this comment, you made me laugh!
      Wow sounds like you found some good products!
      I'm want to go back to Tk Maxx and see what other things I can find.
      I hope the products work out well for you.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that seems like it costs a bit less than the US price of $10/jar? I'm sooooo not good with the conversion! Can't wait to hear what you think, you know I love it! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! nor am I, but I think it's a good deal, when I saw it I instantly thought of you! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...