-->

menu

Image Map

My September Goals!

Sunday 1 September 2013

I am on a roll with posts today!
Am I the only one who makes monthly goals in their head? Needless to say I do not follow through with them.

It's time to make things a little more official, I feel like when I share things on my blog I am more likely to do them, so fingers crossed.

1. Moisturise and Seal daily
I have been so carefree about this lately.

2. Go to the gym at least 5 times a week
This fat has go to go!!

3. Drink atleast 2 litres of water a day
This should be a goal for everyone!!

4. Start pre-pooing with a hot oil treatment

What are your September goals?
Haven't made any yet? ...Well you better get started!

4 comments:

  1. My goals are on my blog; www.ghanaianemprezz.com. Have to achieve all this month:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! You are so write once you write it down you feel more accountable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun, tagged you in this post http://yolandaas.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/20-random-facts-about-me.html :) Please link the post to me if you do it, but don't feel like u have to do it.. take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...